#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: Video: Michael Jackson “This Is It” Music Directed By Spike Lee

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Video: Michael Jackson “This Is It” Music Directed By Spike Lee






Such a wonderful treat for all of Michael Jackson fan. Finally here is the official music video for Michael Jacksons  single, “This Is It!” Directed by Critically acclaimed Spike Lee, the video is a montage of MJ's life from Gary Indiana through his glory years as King Of Pop and beyond. This Is Perfect!!



Michael Jackson - This Is It - Directed by Spike Lee from 40 Acres and a Mule Filmworks on Vimeo.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heya im new here. I came accross this message board I find It truly accessible & it's helped me out alot. I should be able to give something back and help other people like it has helped me.

Thank's, See Ya Around.

Anonymous said...

Howdy im fresh on here. I hit upon this website I have found It truly helpful & its helped me out alot. I should be able to give something back and support others like it has helped me.

Thanks, See Ya Later

Anonymous said...

Aloha im new here. I came accross this message board I have found It truly helpful and it has helped me tons. I hope to give something back and aid other people like it has helped me.

Thank You, See You Around.

Anonymous said...

Hi-ya i am new here, I came upon this chat board I find It vastly accommodating and it's helped me a great deal. I should be able to contribute & guide other users like its helped me.

Thanks, Catch You Later

Blog Widget by LinkWithin