#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: Chris Brown Angie Martinez Interview

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Chris Brown Angie Martinez Interview

With new music on the horizon paired with a Concert it's time for damage control. In Chris Brown 1st radio interview the R & B singer set down with Angie Martinez yesterday and spoke on his music Rihanna incident and the million dollar question ....WHY??
Snippet:

Chris Brown and Angie Martinez: “I’m not a happy person in the industry…nothing surprised me, people show their true colors when you’re down…Will Smith called me, he actually reached out a hand to help. I needed an older black man…”
“I’m human. If people feel a certain way, I’m not going to say they’re wrong. But it’s not right to judge somebody when people make mistakes all the time,” Chris told Angie. “I’ve learned from my mistakes and I’m learning from them. And I regret every moment, every second of it. In other Chris Brown news while in NYC he did a photo shoot for Vibe magazine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

whatever!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin