#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: UH OOH...DUDE LOOKS LIKE A LADY THE RESULTS ARE IN!!...CASTER SEMENYA IS...

Friday, September 11, 2009

UH OOH...DUDE LOOKS LIKE A LADY THE RESULTS ARE IN!!...CASTER SEMENYA IS...

Sorry Sis "YOU ARE A MAN"!!!..Semenya was forced to undergo blood and chromosome tests, as well as a gynecological examination. Tests show that controversial runner Caster Semenya is a woman ...and a man! She's a hermaphrodite born with parts of both genital organs female/male.

Sydney Morning Herald reported Friday that those tests reveal Semenya has no ovaries, but rather has internal male testes, which are producing large amounts of testosterone which is why she has lots of body hair and a deep voice..

The IAAF says it will meet with the 18-year old before completing its report and will not comment further until after a council meeting in November.

Semenya’s gender came into question last month after the unusually ripped runner won the women’s 800-meter world title in Berlin.

"God made me the way I am and I accept myself. I am who I am and I'm proud of myself," she told You Magazine, which ran a photo spread.

"I don't want to talk about the tests. I'm not even thinking about them."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

po thang!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin