#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: Wendy Williams Show...SECRET IS OUT JAMIE FOXX HAS A NEW BABY..!!

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Wendy Williams Show...SECRET IS OUT JAMIE FOXX HAS A NEW BABY..!!

Blame It On Garcelle Beauvias who played "Fancy" on the Jamie Foxx show. Well while dishing it up on the Wendy Williams Show yesterday, was asked have you ran into Jamie Foxx?

Garcelle told Wendy: “We saw each other Easter Sunday actually at a friend’s house and he came with his lovely daughter and he told me that he had a new baby. I said, ‘Wow, Jamie do I know the baby mama?’ and he goes, ‘ No.’ Then I go (jokingly,) ‘Do you know the baby mama?’”

Wendy looks at the audience and ask did Y'all know Jamie had a new baby? Everyone said no
Including me hm mm why the secret? Now I need the spies, snitches, gossipers and anyone who knows who & were is the Baby mama? And Jamie Why So Serious about this ?? (To Be Continued)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow can't wait too find out who I bet it's a white girl!!

Anonymous said...

wow

Anonymous said...

What a loser not claiming his love child lol!!

Anonymous said...

he's a ho!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin