#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: T.I. And The K.I.N.G. Foundation Anti-Gun Rally And Press Conference

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

T.I. And The K.I.N.G. Foundation Anti-Gun Rally And Press Conference

T.I. is only weeks away from serving his Prison Term and still is doing good in the hood. T.I. will utilized his non-profit K.I.N.G. foundation and held an anti-gun and violence rally in Harlem, NY. Assisting the Atlanta native’s endeavor are Reverend Al Sharpton’s National Action Network, the LIFE Camp, and the Political Swagger Foundation. Announced as
“Responsibility is a Lifestyle: it’s Time to Bury Da Beef,” the involved groups plan to initiate a “call to action to engage elected officials, community organizers, artists, and every American citizen to accept responsibility to build safer communities.”
The pertinent declaration from these organizations came after statistics from the Center for Disease Control revealed that 16 youths (aged 10-24) are killed daily from gun-related violence. The rally/press conference will tookplace on yesterday at the National Action Network building, located on 106 West 145th Street and Lenox Ave (Malcolm X Blvd) in New York.
Ja rule, Kevin Liles & T.I.
Queen Pen..girl you look rough!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin