#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: PUT YOUR LIGHTERS UP!!!! LIL KIM VOTED OFF DWTS!!

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

PUT YOUR LIGHTERS UP!!!! LIL KIM VOTED OFF DWTS!!

Let's face it if you watched this show you will know she got played. Lil Kim was the best one, she was a sure win. I definitely can see the growth in Lil Kim this show help to give her a lady-like glow. Lil’ Kim became the latest contestant eliminated from ABC’s “Dancing with the Stars” on Tuesday. The crowd booed when it was announced she was eliminated.

“I think this is one of the greatest experiences I’ve ever experienced in my life,” a teary-eyed Kim said to a standing crowd. “I think I brought different viewers [to the show]. I know people who’ve never watched the show and they watch the show [now].”

Even the program’s co-host Tom Bergon was shocked by the news.

“There was a real shock in this room that I announced [your] name… I loved watching you dance.”
See below Video of Lil Kim Last Dance!!

1 comment:

James said...

Lil’ Kim joins Keyshia Cole onstage to perform “Let It Go” at the “Different Me” tour stop in Los Angeles.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin