#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: Halle Berry Is Done with Marriage!!

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Halle Berry Is Done with Marriage!!

Beauty, Brailns and the a picture perfect family, Halle Berry seems to have it all: the career, the model beau, the beautiful house, and the adorable baby. One thing the actress has had enough of though is marriage. “No. I’m done,” Berry told Harper’s Bazaar. “Also, I happened to find a person who feels done too, and he’s never even been married before. So it works.” Berry has been married twice: to baseball player David Justice and then to musician Eric Benet.

Though she and her partner Gabriel Aubrey won’t be walking down the aisle, they are expecting at least one more trip to the delivery room. “Yes I “Yes [I want more children]. My pregnancy was amazing,” she said. “I was happy that whole time, I felt good, I had energy, I was like Superwoman.”

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL!!!

Anonymous said...

BEAUTY IS WHAT ONE DEFINES ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS.IF YOU REALLY THINK ABOUT IT SHE IS ONE OF THE UGLIEST PEOPLE ON EARTH, BASED ON HOW SHE HAS LIVED HER LIFE IN PUBLIC, AND IN THE MEDIA.SHE GETS AN F IN MY BOOK.SHE SOUGHT THE WORLDS APPROVAL IN REGARDS TO HER PERSONAL LIFE.SHE HAS NO MORALS!!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin