#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: YOU STUCK IN THE MIDDLE? MICHAEL JACKSON SH!! GOES TO THE AUCTION BLOCK!!

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

YOU STUCK IN THE MIDDLE? MICHAEL JACKSON SH!! GOES TO THE AUCTION BLOCK!!

To high to get over... To low too get under, You stuck in the middle. Say you just wanna be starting something. I'm not going to lie I always wanted to have me a glove just like our girl Michael...Who says dreams can't come true.

We can own a piece of the King of Pop when 2000 pieces of Michael Jackson memorabilia from Neverland Ranch are auctioned off on April 22 in Beverly Hills.

Items up for bid include an MTV Video Music Award, jeweled gloves, shoes, socks, pants, and a crown. MJ attempted to stop the sale, but the auction house says it will go on as planned. All Jokes aside this is side, My Girl MJ worked hard for everything, the Jackson were working when I was just an embryo (OK not quite but close). I couldn't imagine someone coming into my home and taking all my stuff and then selling it too the highest bidder. My accomplishments, my memories, family photos e.t.c.
In court documents filed in response to Jackson's fraud lawsuit, Julien reiterates that the singer's estate asked him to take the Neverland treasure trove off its hands and that all the items were toted away under the close supervision of Jacko's employees—who were also involved in writing press releases and approving the auction-catalog cover art, Julien says.

He willingly returned any items that Jackson wanted back, and the move to block the sale came as a complete surprise, the filing states.

"To say [Jackson] hadn't intended for these items to be auctioned was disappointing," Julien told the Daily News. "I can't disclose where we're at [legally], but I know everything's definitely well documented from our end."

To Read More Click Now

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow this is crazy!!

Anonymous said...

MATERIAL THINGS MEAN NOTHING AT THE END OF THE DAY. HUMMING A FEW BARS,MICHAEL JACKSON CAN REPLACE THAT(STUFF) IF HE SO CHOOSES !!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin