#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: JUST IN ..CHRIS BROWN SPEAKS:..".I'm Sorry and I'm seeking GOD"!!

Sunday, February 15, 2009

JUST IN ..CHRIS BROWN SPEAKS:..".I'm Sorry and I'm seeking GOD"!!

A week to the date almost Chris Brown has finally broke his silence. He released a statement through his publicist saying: "Words cannot begin to express how sorry and saddened I am over what transpired," he said. "I am seeking the counseling of my pastor, my mother and other loved ones and I am committed, with God's help, to emerging a better person." He also says "Don't Believe the HYPE", that everything is not what it seems, he has not posted notes on Face Book, Blogs, or any other news media outlets. Although he would like to tell the whole story, due to legal issues at this time he is unable to shed any light or give any other details. Chris biological father did issue a statement also to People Magazine about his son and only saying that his son is
"Very Remorseful"
Pop Princess Rhianna camp is yet to speak out about the incident.To read more details Click Now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah he needs to be sorry

Anonymous said...

DON'T BE SORRY CHRIS,SHOW HER WHOS BOSS EVEN IF YOU WHERE WRONG

Blog Widget by LinkWithin