#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: AWWW SNAP!!.. LV SWAGGER...KAYNE SHOWING OFF AGAIN!!

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

AWWW SNAP!!.. LV SWAGGER...KAYNE SHOWING OFF AGAIN!!

As our Lucky charms colorful girlfriend and her "Taste The Rainbow", fruity friend blog show us "What's Up" in the Metallic Louis Vuitton bag collection. These are HOT!! With a pair of clear stripper heels you really will be "doing the dam thang". Once I get my Stimulus check I will be calling my cousin Peanut and nem to go find me one so If you get one, might wanna clutch it tight. This bag is estimate well over $3,000 they had a smaller version back in 07 but I guess they are bring them back? Anyway I love the fact that Kayne is slowly creeping out the closet "You go girl"!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha!!

Anonymous said...

This funny!!

Anonymous said...

LV bags were nice

Anonymous said...

HOLDUP, REAL BROTHERS DON'T CARRY WOMENS POCKET BOOK'S,PHARREL,SNOOPY DOG,AND NOW KANYE.LOOK ARE YOU GUYS GAY OR WHAT.STOP PLAYING, THE WORLD IS WAITING FOR YOU DOWN LOW WANNA BE THUG BROTHERS TO COME OUT OF THE CLOSET,AND MARCH IN YOUR FIRST GAY PRIDE HIT PARADE.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin