#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: Take that, Take That,!!...Former Bad Boy Artist, Mark Curry, Writes A Tell All Book About Diddy...Read the first chapter!!

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Take that, Take That,!!...Former Bad Boy Artist, Mark Curry, Writes A Tell All Book About Diddy...Read the first chapter!!

The book affectionately titled "Dancing With The Devil"

Today, after years of writing hit records for Combs, I am no closer to having my first album released by Bad Boy Entertainment than I was when we signed the contract. Combs cajoled, hoodwinked and bamboozled me for nearly a decade. In the end, which for me came in 2005, I realized that I had to leave the label and its illusions of wealth in order to save my career, my marriage, my mind and my soul.
Dancing with the Devil reveals startling new details about key events in the fast-paced, controversial, and sometimes deadly world of hip-hop music. In revealing the dark side of the industry

Sounds like a bitter ex-employee also it appears, Diddy is strict with the money, charging his own artist to use his whips and have him as a feature on a track. This is what happens when money is your GOD. In the new Making the Band trailer below he tells Danity Kane he isn’t letting anyone out of their contract, “I want the world to know I don’t give a F***, this is business and that’s really reality.” Take that, take that To read the first chapter of this book (Click Now)

MAKING THE BAND 4 TRAILER

Why? Making of the Band there is only 2 members left in DK. Diddy with the same oh evil step-mother routine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

interesting....sounds like a bitter ex-employee

Blog Widget by LinkWithin