#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: Fool me once shame on you...Fool me twice well I'm just a fool . OPRAH DOPED AGAIN!!

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Fool me once shame on you...Fool me twice well I'm just a fool . OPRAH DOPED AGAIN!!

First of all I'm pissed, because I happen to see that Oprah show and was almost in tears of such a beautiful story, now a beautiful lie. Oprah Winfrey called Herman Rosenblat's tale of how he met his wife in a concentration camp "the single greatest love story" she'd ever heard. Only problem -- it isn't true. Rosenblat, who survived the Holocaust as a young boy, had written a memoir telling the story of meeting his wife of 50 years when she was a farm girl who tossed apples over the fence at a concentration camp. Then, claimed Herman, he met Mrs. R. 12 years later on a blind date. Well, lovely though it was, the story was made up, and now the memoir is being yanked -- and Oprah is once again red-faced over a story she championed very publicly. 79 year old Herman now says I wanted to make everybody feel good. Then why not just write a non-fiction still would have worked, I would suggest we beat the Old fart with the book, but instead I will let him R.I.P.!!! Since he is now being sued by the book company e.t.c.
Oprah gushed over James Frey's alleged memoir "A Million Little Pieces," only to find it was faked.
To read more details about all the lies they told (Click Now) ************************************************************************************ HOUSE OF GLITZ: Girl I know you are not a publisher but we are going to need you to check folk out before you start praising them!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow she needs to get it together

Blog Widget by LinkWithin