#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: FORMER AMERICAN IDOL CONTESTANT CLAY AIKEN ADMITS "I'M GAY Y'ALL"!!!

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

FORMER AMERICAN IDOL CONTESTANT CLAY AIKEN ADMITS "I'M GAY Y'ALL"!!!

Child we already knew this. Following the Aug. 8 birth of his son Parker, singer Clay Aiken is following through on a promise he made to himself as a new dad: to publicly acknowledge that he's gay. "It was the first decision I made as a father," Aiken, 29, tells the upcoming issue of PEOPLE, on newsstands Friday.
"I cannot raise a child to lie or to hide things. I wasn't raised that way, and I'm not going to raise a child to do that."
Read More (Click Now) ********************************************************************************** HOUSE OF GLITZ: Girl I'm so glad you came out to Play...Pink is your color !!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha!!!

Anonymous said...

FUNNY!! GIRL!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin