#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: USHER AND SON COVERS ESSENCE MAGAZINE..!!!

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

USHER AND SON COVERS ESSENCE MAGAZINE..!!!

OK first of all Usher baby is cute, but he really looks like a little Troll doll. He looks so uncomfortable. Usher holds him like he's some type of Prop? Usher shows off his son Usher Raymond V for the first time on the August issue of Essence Magazine. Here's in Excerpt. On being a father he says,
“He’s gonna admire me, he’s gonna look up to me. He’s gonna say, ‘I wanna be’ or he should say - ‘I wanna be like my father.”
When asked about his marriage to Tameka, Usher responds,
“They think that it was forced. I’ve heard a lot of comments like, “Oh, she trapped him.” “He got a baby by her, and then she’s married and she’s set for life.”
No. She wasn’t pregnant when I asked her to marry me.
There’s some sort of huge conspiracy over this, the fact that I made these choices in my life. No I grew older. As a man, I have to take responsibility and take a hold of my life. I’m accountable for what happens to my life now.”
Usher is seriously considering rehiring his former manger Jonetta Patton after his fifth studio album “Here I Stand” stalled on the Billboard charts under new manager Benny Medina.
“People have been telling Usher to listen to his mother,” a source tells the New York Daily News. “Nobody knows how to sell him better than she does.
That still doesn’t explain why the first wedding was called off at the last minute? ************************************************************************************ HOUSE OF GLITZ: Usher is always on the defense about his life? I'm not sure he's happy. I bet Man-eka was flying on her broom all over this set.. That cover pic they look so air brushed and forced. I do believe he is proud pa pa..!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They look odd but cute

Anonymous said...

I agree he does seem to always try and explain his relationship

Blog Widget by LinkWithin