#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: ERYKAH BADU ON THE COVER OF VEGNEWS MAGAZINE...SPEAKING ABOUT HER 3RD BABY DADDY YALL..!!

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

ERYKAH BADU ON THE COVER OF VEGNEWS MAGAZINE...SPEAKING ABOUT HER 3RD BABY DADDY YALL..!!

Baby making machine with no husband Erykah Badu in the newest cover of Veg News magazine. Also in the realm of Baduizms, Erykah blasts “haters” for criticizing her 3rd pregnancy by yet another dude:
“How dare you disrespect the queendom … and my children and my intelligence. I’ve never been so disgusted in all of my life,” the singer began in her rant. “I am a great mother and caregiver to my two children, and to this world,” Badu wrote. “My children are two of the kindest and happiest people I have met … I am their doctor and their nurse, and even sometimes their mother and their father. I am an excellent mother and resent all of the negative comments and insults on my character.
Any body need a baby?? You better call on Badu..!! Read More (click now) ************************************************************************************ HOUSE OF GLITZ: BITCH USE A CONDOM, BIRTH CONTROL, TUBES TIED HELL JUST ADOPT..!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl please

Anonymous said...

Shut the baby making machine down!!

Anonymous said...

goyard
kyrie 8
supreme hoodie
supreme outlet
bapesta shoes

Blog Widget by LinkWithin