#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: RIHANNA SHARES HOW SHE KEEPS HER BODY BANGIN...!!!

Monday, March 3, 2008

RIHANNA SHARES HOW SHE KEEPS HER BODY BANGIN...!!!

Rhanna Reveals Her Greatest Asset: Her Bottom, Rihanna's secret for her unusually good looks: the usual, diet and exercise.
"I have egg whites and pineapple for breakfast with hot water and lemon," the Barbados beauty, 20, tells the News of the World's Fabulous magazine. "For lunch I have fish and potatoes. I hate vegetables, but I make myself eat them. For dinner I have fish again."
While her body fluctuates between size 2 and 4, she says she is extremely proud of her booty. "I keep working at it as I want it to be perfect," she says. "It makes my clothes look good – and guys like it!" Having been named to PEOPLE's Most Beautiful People of 2007 list, the singer, who claims she's 133 lbs. and 5'8", says she maintains her enviable physique by exercising with a personal trainer who helps her in her quest for the perfect body.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin