#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: THE GAME IS HEADED TO JAIL FOR 4 MONTHS..!!

Thursday, February 7, 2008

THE GAME IS HEADED TO JAIL FOR 4 MONTHS..!!

Rapper The Game ex-G-unit member has decided to forego taking felony charges to trial and will instead opt for a 4 month prison sentence. The Game received three charges for allegedly pulling out a gun during a pickup basketball game. In the upcoming debt issue of, “Monsta Magazine,” The Game states:
“The crazy part about this is that I’ve had guns before in my life. But this time I didn’t have a gun. And because one person said I had a gun and coaxed his homies into saying that I had a gun, I’m in a predicament where I’m asking ‘do I want to spend another million dollars to fight this trial so who knows what jury’s gonna come in and say I’m guilty? Or do I want to save my money, go sit down for four months and accept this felony they’re trying to give me for no reason?
Excuse me is this Mic on ..I think I would pay the money and avoid any jail time. Maybe this is promo for the album… ************************************************************************************* HOUSE OF GLITZ: R.I.P.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loser!!

Anonymous said...

SOO

Anonymous said...

do the crime do the time!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin