#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: LOOK WHAT KANYE WHAT OLD SCHOOL GAME KANYE WEST LIKES TO PLAY??!!

Friday, January 4, 2008

LOOK WHAT KANYE WHAT OLD SCHOOL GAME KANYE WEST LIKES TO PLAY??!!

Kanye is back these pics are fresh off his blog It's obvious who the winner is: In his words:
When I was in Europe I would play this game for hours and hours... it helped me zone out. Everybody would get envolved... Derrick Dudley (Common's manager) and Consequence were the best other than me... I beat Lexi... Don C beat Jay... Tony Williams beat Common... but every now and then people would speak of this legendary connect 4 champion........... BEYONCE!!! I had 2 play her!...so last night at Jay's new 40/40 club in Las Vegas (which is sidebar, crazy big w/ 24krt gold flooring, Black Jack tables, $500 slot machines,the biggest projection screen in the universe and the best turkey burgers I've ever had in my life) she beat me 9 times in a row! (and I didn't even spaz lol) here's a photo of the only game I won!
*********************************************************************************** HOUSE OF GLITZ: GOOD To see him smile again..!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so nice.

Anonymous said...

How cute is this..!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin