#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: New Music: JANET JACKSON "FEEDBACK"..!!!

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

New Music: JANET JACKSON "FEEDBACK"..!!!

In a surprise move, Janet Jackson’s new single premiered today. It’s called “Feedback” and was produced by Rodney Jerkins. It’s an uptempo dance record with some T-Pain-like voice modulation going on. It actually reminds us of “So Excited” off 20 Y.O. The question is, will this single bring Janet back on top? I like Janet and I also liked her last album 20 years old. Her new album arrives this February via Island Def Jam. What do you think?? (LISTEN JANET JACKSON-FEEDBACK). ********************************************************************************** HOUSE OF GLITZ: I'M SO HAPPY MY GIRL IS COMING BACK..!!..SOUNDS LIKE SHE STILL HAS IT..!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love me some Janet!!! I pray she does well!! Cant wait to buy the album!!

Anonymous said...

this song will have to grow on me

Blog Widget by LinkWithin