#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: "HOW YOU DOING".. WENDY WILLIAMS GETS HER OWN TV SHOW..!!

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

"HOW YOU DOING".. WENDY WILLIAMS GETS HER OWN TV SHOW..!!

WBLS star Wendy Williams will headline her own daytime talk show set to premiere next year. "The Wendy Williams Show" will air only in New York, at first, before rolling out nationally. "It's basically a capsulized version of a lot of the stuff I do on the radio," Williams told The Post. "My radio show pleases a varied audience, from the hip-hop kids to older women. I know what the daytime TV audience is - and I'll fit right into that." So if you are looking for a Tyra alternative this would be the show..!! ..I like her crazy Ass so I will be checking her out..!! READ MORE (CLICK NOW). *********************************************************************************** HOUSE OF GLITZ: I LOVE THIS TRANSVESTITE..!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THIS SHOULD BE INTERESTIING..!!

Anonymous said...

SHE HAS THE SHOW ON VH1 SO I CAN SEE IT.,!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin