#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: OH MY T.I. ARRESTED UNABLE TO PERFORM AT THE BET AWARDS..!!

Monday, October 15, 2007

OH MY T.I. ARRESTED UNABLE TO PERFORM AT THE BET AWARDS..!!

…. T.I. was not arrested at his home, but later picked up at a Walgreens parking lot. He was taken into custody, along with his long-time girlfriend Tameka “Tiny” Cottle (sitting on curb) and rappers Mac Boney and Young Dro (black t-shirt), who record for T.I.’s Grand Hustle record label. T.I. is not pictured in these pictures, as he was already put into a police car. But his entourage who were also arrested and his black range rover that he was traveling in, are pictured at the scene. The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (ATF) arrested T.I. in Atlanta on multiple weapons charges, after they say he had a bodyguard try to buy machine guns and silencers .
Word is a bodyguard from Tip’s camp snitched to the cops and the rest is history, They also raided T.I. college park home and found more weapons. This is Scary what was he going to do with these weapons?? [CLICK HERE FOR A TIMELINE OF EVENTS]. This is crazy as hell Despite rapper T.I.'s absence, the show went on at the second-annual BET Hip-Hop Awards — even when he was scheduled to perform he also won two awards this is really serious T.I. is a convicted felon and could possibly serve up to 10 years in Prison..anyway (Read More Click Now). And if that's not good enough here's even more (Click Now).. T.I. IS STILL IN JAIL AND WILL BE IN COURT TODAY.. ********************************************************************************** HOUSE OF GLITZ: THIS IS CRAZY...I ONLY HAVE ONE QUESTION?? WHO IN THE HELL IS AFTER YOU THAT YOU NEED ALL THESE WEAPONS?? WAS HE GOING TO WAR?? WTF? OK 3 ??'S....(TO BE CONTINUED)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHAT'S GOING ON?? OUR PEOPLE ARE TRULY MESSED UP!!

Anonymous said...

sad look at the state of hip hopo

Anonymous said...

this is sad but hopefully this sends a message to the rest..!!

House Of Glitz said...

looks like T.I.will be doing some time for this one..

Blog Widget by LinkWithin