#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: FLAVOR OF LOVE NOT SO "HOTTIE"..THINKS SHE CAN SING...!!!!

Thursday, October 4, 2007

FLAVOR OF LOVE NOT SO "HOTTIE"..THINKS SHE CAN SING...!!!!

HOT MESS Schatar (SHIT-TAR) "Hottie" Taylor had a busy night at the 2007 Fox Reality Channel Really Awards on Tuesday. She presented, performed, and looked putrid. My hero. she looks like she's dressed for Halloween early, see video of her song My, Money, My My Man, My Mansion....a.k.a (Dream on..!!!) 57 SECONDS OF BULL SHI!!! ********************************************************************************** HOUSE OF GLTIZ: FILE UNDER: "STRAIGHT BULL"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

who is the hell is this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

looks a hot mess!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin