#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: KANYE WEST AND FIANCEE ALEXIS GRACES THE COVER OF HARPER BAZAAR..!!

Sunday, July 29, 2007

KANYE WEST AND FIANCEE ALEXIS GRACES THE COVER OF HARPER BAZAAR..!!

Kanye is showing off his L.A. pad and fiancée, designer Alexis Phifer - in the August Issue of Harper’s Bazaar. On its pages, he talks about: His style: “It’s like …pop luxe. Pop and luxury. Everything about me is pop and luxury.” “Alexis is my original stylist,” says West.”She helped me get fresh!” Meeting his fiancée, Alexis Phifer: Alexis was wearing Miss Sixtys. I had on this throwback jersey, and the first thing I said to her, because I could tell she was stylish, was ‘I don’t normally dress like this!’ ********************************************************************************* HOUSE OF GLITZ: LOOKS LIKE MONEY, SMELL LIKE MONEY..!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

very nice!!

Anonymous said...

cute couple

Anonymous said...

cute

Blog Widget by LinkWithin