#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: DIDDY'S EX-KIM PORTER SPEAKS OUT..!!

Thursday, July 12, 2007

DIDDY'S EX-KIM PORTER SPEAKS OUT..!!

*It was short and to the point, but at least she's speaking for the record. Entertainment Tonight is reporting that through her rep, Marvet Britto, Kim Porter says ... "After ten years, I have decided to end my on-again/off-again relationship with Sean Diddy' Combs. "In ending this relationship, I made a decision that was in the best interest of myself, Sean and our family. I look forward to moving on with my life and my career, and wish him prosperity, health and happiness in life and in love. We will remain friends and committed parents to our children." ********************************************************************************** HOUSE OF GLITZ: THAT'S RIGHT KIM STAND STRONG AFTER ALL YOU WILL BE SWIMMING IN MILLIONS..!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

IT'S BEEN OVER FOR YEARS WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL!!!

Anonymous said...

amen, three kids kids later, she finally got it, that he doesnt want to marry her at all!! Many blessings to her!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin