#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: NEYO IS RASING EX-GIRLFRIEND SEED...APPLAUSE..!!!

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

NEYO IS RASING EX-GIRLFRIEND SEED...APPLAUSE..!!!

Ne-Yo has admitted his love for children and reveals his son Chimere, around 2 years old, is not biologically his child. Determined for Chimere to have a father in his life, the R&B star volunteered to raise ex-girlfriend Jessica White's son as his own after Chimere's biological father split.. Now the thing is, I think in this day and age, everybody knows that blood does not make a father. He's known no other father but me since the day he was born, and though I did not make him, I am his father and he is my son, and that's what it is." *********************************************************************************** Here are a few pictures of his ex-girl Jessica White and her/their son Chimere. *********************************************************************** HOUSE OF GLTIZ: HOLD YOUR APPLAUSE WHEN NEYO STEPPED ON THE SCENE 2 YEARS AGO THIS GIRL WAS PREGNANT AND HE THEN STATED HE WAS THE BABY DADDY..FAST FORWARD A COUPLE OF HUNDRED THOUSAND LATER AND HE IS JUST A FOSTER PARENT I MUST HAVE MISSED THAT EPISODE OF MAURY...HERE WE GO...NEYO YOU ARE THE FATHER ...THAT'S IN DENIAL...!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is bull hit!! These men kill me with that mess!!

Anonymous said...

Dam right he's the baby daddy!!!

Anonymous said...

man dat baby is UGLY shoot if u ask me

Anonymous said...

Ma God! This is really sweet. Gal yo' r lucky & I think yo' shld treat him like a baby!! He is really smitten over yo' & Loves u a lot! Men like these r rare to find!

Keep it up boy...all da best in life for the three of ya & ya surrounding loving family

Anonymous said...

aye if he want be a daddy me and him can do tha do
and make us some beautiful kids^_^

Anonymous said...

do your damn thang

Anonymous said...

I want not concur on it. I assume warm-hearted post. Specially the title-deed attracted me to review the whole story.

Anonymous said...

Good post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin