#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: T.I. IS ABOUT TO GET PAID BY CHEVROLET

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

T.I. IS ABOUT TO GET PAID BY CHEVROLET

Grand Hustle/Atlantic recording artist T.I. and General Motors Corp. have united for a major promotional blitz celebrating the new Chevrolet Impala SS. The multi-million dollar campaign confirms the Grammy Award-winning rap superstar’s status as one of the most visible and influential artists in modern hip-hop. T.I. and Atlantic are looking forward to expanding our partnership with Chevy and Translation in the coming months.” “I believe that T.I. represents a mindset shared by many young adults, regardless of gender and race,” said Translation founder Steve Stoute. “Chevy is a brand that represents a voice of American Revolution, and T.I. shares some of those same valuesxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx HOUSE OF GLITZ: GOOD LOOK T.I.!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go boy!!

Anonymous said...

Go boy!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin