#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: OMG...EXTREME MAKEOVER TY PENNINGTON BUSTED FOR DUI

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

OMG...EXTREME MAKEOVER TY PENNINGTON BUSTED FOR DUI

News broke the story that Ty Pennington was arrested Saturday night for allegedly driving under the influence of alcohol. Pennington has just issued the following statement: "I made an error in judgment. We all make mistakes, however this is about accountability. Under no circumstances should anyone consume alcohol while driving. I could have jeopardized the lives of others and I am grateful there was no accident or harm done to anyone. This was my wake-up call. I also want to apologize to my fans, ABC Television and my design team for my lapse in judgment and the embarrassment I have caused." ______________________________________________________________________ HOUSE OF GLTIZ: WHAT IS GOING ON ?? WITH THESE CARELESS ACOHOLICS IN HOLLYWOOD!! NOW I HAVE TO WONDER IF HE IS DRUNK DOING THE SHOW??

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin