#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: KIM FIELDS W/ FIANCE & BABY BOY

Monday, May 14, 2007

KIM FIELDS W/ FIANCE & BABY BOY

Speaking of Mother’s Day, check out these new pictures of Kim Fields, her fiance Christopher Morgan, and their new baby boy, Sebastian Alexander. Doesn’t he look exactly like her? Too Cute. The actress gave People magazine the exclusive shots and even sat down for a mini interivew. Here is what she said: On her easy pregnancy and delivery — less than 2 hours of labor!: Laughing, Kim says, ‘I didn’t have one day of sickness…I’m fully aware that women are jealous. I don’t know why God smiled on me, but I’m grateful as all get out that he did.’ Kim shares that she did ‘a lot of walking and a little prenatal yoga.’ New parent worries: Last night, I said, ‘The way Sebastian stares off in thought, does that worry you?’ Chris said, ‘He’s 4 days old! Nothing worries me right now.’ Mellow boy: He sleeps quite a bit…When he’s alerting us that he wants his diaper changed or needs his grub, he’s very casual about it. The future: Kim and Chris are currently engaged but have no immediate plans for marriage. When they do finally tie the knot, ‘He’ll be our ring bearer.’ Mommy brain: Kim turns 38 this month, but when asked about her birthday and celebrating her first Mother’s Day, she goes blank. Kim says, ‘I don’t care anymore. My life revolves around May 4th now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awesome!! I wish her well!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin