#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: JANET JACKSON TELLS...THIS IS HOW I STAY HOT.....

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

JANET JACKSON TELLS...THIS IS HOW I STAY HOT.....

It’s been a year since Janet Jackson shed 60 pounds, and the 41-year-old superstar continues to shame us all with her six-pack perfection. On keeping the weight off:
“I have a great support system to keep me on track… But I still don’t like working out. It’s hard for me. On how you can look like her:
“If I can do it, anybody can do it. Eating light and clean helps, but you really shouldn’t think of it as a diet, otherwise you feel like you’re depriving yourself. If you crave something, you should have a little bit of it, then let it go and move on.On eating right:
“It’s about control and it’s a balanced diet. Of course I have cheat days! Especially with my dancers, who love to eat. And after a hard day of work, they want to unwind and grab a drink, and alcohol is not good for my diet with all the extra calories. I try to have a glass of wine, but then somebody comes with a lemon drop and it’s so good. You feel like you’re drinking cough syrup or candy, and before you know it, the next day comes and you feel it. I make up for it with a few more reps when I lift weights.”
 
To learn all of Janet’s diet and exercise secrets, pick up the new issue of Us Weekly, on newsstands now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

SHE LOOKS SO GOOOD........!!!!

Anonymous said...

she is sooooooooo HOT!!! Love Janet, that is my girl!!

Anonymous said...

those are some serius abs!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin