#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: Donald Trump want stop Sends Barbara Gift Via the Panty Express

Friday, April 20, 2007

Donald Trump want stop Sends Barbara Gift Via the Panty Express

Donald Trump sent Barbara Walters the black bustier and matching gigantic pair of panties that Rosie O'Donnell wore in the movie Exit to Eden in a frame to hang on her office wall at The View "I sent it to Barbara to hang in her office because I didn't want it in mine. It was funny, except that it was really gross. It's disgusting," Trump told Page Six. "I feel sorry for [Rosie's] wife. It can't be pleasant." O'Donnell played the police detective partner of Dan Aykroyd in the 1994 comedy "I am supportive of my friend and colleague Rosie," she informed us, "but I have no desire to continue a feud with Donald Trump."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ughhhh!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin