#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: AND THE WINNER IS TANGO JUST LIKE I PREDICTED...OF I LOVE NEW YORK....

Tuesday, April 3, 2007

AND THE WINNER IS TANGO JUST LIKE I PREDICTED...OF I LOVE NEW YORK....

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx TANGO Just like I have predicted. She was feeling Chance too much during the entire season of the show for him to come out as the winner. His exit was funny though. I couldn't stop laughing when he told New York's mom she looked like the devil in her red suit. And did he call New York a hoe in the car, lol??? I still can't believe Tango proposed (New York said yes), which makes me thinks she really loves him.I can't wait for the reunion. Speaking of Tango, click play to check out a tribute video someone made for him on You Tube gotta love it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

interesting!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin