#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: TI & Tiny Hit Splitsville with a baby on the way....

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

TI & Tiny Hit Splitsville with a baby on the way....

Per TI...As fate would have it, after such a tragic loss, Tip was blessed with a life. He's expecting a baby girl this July with longtime girlfriend Tameka "Tiny" Cottle. It will be T.I.'s and Tiny second child together. The two were even engaged, but have recently decided to amicably end their long relationship and remain friends. "She's still a part of my life," he explained the turn their relationship has taken. "I love her to death. Her children is still my children, my children are still her children," he said (both have kids from previous relationships). "We want each other to be happy. It's nothing she did and it's nothing I did." While T.I. works on album number five and awaits the birth of child number six in his and Cottle's xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx HOUSE OF GLITZ: I THOUGHT GHETTO LOVE LAST....??? OH WELL..SORRY TO HEAR THIS THEY WERE CUTE TOGETHER.!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry black men, they can get you knocked up, but cant commit to you!!

Anonymous said...

PEOPLE SHOULD MIND THEIR DAMN BUSINESS..YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IS GOING ON INSOMEONE ELSES HOUSE...APPARENTLY LOVE IS STILL LOVE..JUST PRAY FOR THE BOTH OF THEM!!!!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin