#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: Project Runway Winner Jeffery Was A No-Show At Fashion Week

Monday, February 12, 2007

Project Runway Winner Jeffery Was A No-Show At Fashion Week

Chloe Dao showed up and Malan Breton hit the catwalk, but where in the world was Jeffrey Sebelia? Last season's Project Runway winner decided to keep a low profile at New York Fashion Week, opting not to do a runway show, but instead focus his attention on business for his own clothing company, Cosa Nostra. "I do sales, and I’m not that kind of guy," Sebelia told Usmagazine.com at the Vera Wang show. "If it wasn’t on TV in front of 6 million people, it’s not special enough to me. I’m going to find another location that’s just more unique."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! I cant believe he didnt show up???

Blog Widget by LinkWithin