#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: T.I. AND GIRLFRIEND TINY ARE ENGAGED AND PREGNANT

Thursday, January 18, 2007

T.I. AND GIRLFRIEND TINY ARE ENGAGED AND PREGNANT

Per Sandra Rose she had a nice conversation with Tiny's mom Dianne Cottle-Pope yesterday. She was so sweet. She told me that Tiny loves my website and I really appreciated hearing that. Now that T.I. has bought Tiny a computer she's starting to surf the internet more often. Dianne also confirmed that the rumors are true: Tiny is pregnant and the baby is due in June!! She doesn't know the sex of the baby but she said Tiny and T.I. are ecstatic. The couple plans to marry after the baby arrives so they are looking at a July date for the wedding. I won't give away any more details such as the location of the wedding or who will be there. But I did tell Dianne's mom that I would overcome my fear of flying to attend that wedding. lol! Dianne said Tiny does have a Myspace page and she reads your messages. She also contributes photos to the Myspace page so you know the photos you see are hand picked by Tiny. We talked about Tiny's ex-boyfriend and baby daddy, Zebo. She said he's doing well. He's a music producer and he's looking for talent. She said he comes by to pick up Zonnique, 10, and he gets along well with T.I. The Xscape2Xscape blog has exclusive photos of Tiny and Xscape so check it out. Dianne also said don't look for a Xscape reunion. It will never happen. Apparently LaTocha Scott registered the name Xscape without the knowledge of the other members. That's too bad because, since their breakup, no other group has come along to rival Xscape. But Tiny is content to stay home and take care of her babies when she's not on the road traveling with her fiance' T.I. (they're on the west coast right now). So keep it here for more exclusive info on Tiny! Congrats to Tiny and T.I.! (SOURCE SANDRA ROSE & PIC)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is awesome, I hope they make it as a family

Anonymous said...

no he's mine..o well congratulations and have a terific wedding. I LOVE YOU T.I.

Anonymous said...

omg i am so proud of you guys tiny i look up to u and i am sooooo in love with the t tiny & toya show lol

Blog Widget by LinkWithin