#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: Michael Jackson Steals James Brown's Spotlight -- at Funeral!

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Michael Jackson Steals James Brown's Spotlight -- at Funeral!

It was near pandemonium during the Godfather of Soul's final viewing when Michael Jackson entered the James Brown Arena. The packed house screamed as the reclusive King of Pop stopped by to pay his respects with Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson. "James Brown is my greatest inspiration, ever since I was a small child," said Jackson, who wore a black leather suit and dark sunglasses. "When I saw him move, I was mesmerized. I've never seen a performer perform like James Brown, and right then and there, I knew that was exactly what I wanted to do for the rest of my life." He then bent down and kissed Brown's forehead.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin