#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: AND I AM TELLING YOU..DREAM GIRLS IS OUT AND SO ARE THE REVIEWS

Monday, December 25, 2006

AND I AM TELLING YOU..DREAM GIRLS IS OUT AND SO ARE THE REVIEWS

I HAD AN OPPORTUNITY TOO SEE DREAMGIRLS AND THE MOVIE SURPASSED WHAT THE CRITICS HAVE ALREADY TOLD US. THIS WAS DEFINITELY THE BEST MOVIE OF 2006. JENNIFER HUDSON WAS THE STAND OUT, BUT BEYONCE, JAMIE FOXX & EDDIE MURPHY PLAYED THE ROLES OF A LIFETIME. THE MUSIC THE COSTUMES WAS TRUE TO THE ERA WHICH MADE EVERYTHING FALL IN LINE. DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND TAKE THE TIME OUT TO SEE DREAMGIRLS IT'S SOOOOOOO WORTH IT. I APPLAUD EACH AND EVERYONE OF THEM FOR MAKING SUCH A WONDERFUL ENTERTAINING MOVIE THAT IS SURE TO BE CONSIDERED A CLASSIC. NOMINATED FOR 5 GOLDEN GLOBES INCLUDING " BEST PICTURE" For those of you who felt Jennifer Hudson put her foot in her performance I thought you might want to her it again.....!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I AGREE VERY GOOD MOVIE YOU GOTTA GO SEE THIS!!!

Anonymous said...

I thought the movie was way better than I expected. Everyone should go see this movie. It is no joke one of the best movies of the year if not the best. This movie will not disappoint!

Anonymous said...

Outstanding performances and very entertaining. There are no weak performances here. They all should take a bow. I am on the Jennifer Hudson bandwagon. I smell Oscar!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin